"Light Touch / Low Effort" power
hand control for gas and brake. Operates as
a stand-alone control or can be combined with
a variety of vehicle controls and systems.
This versatile control features an inclusive
back-up brake system designed specifically
for this application.
AirTouch™ Pneumatic Gas/Brake
- Incorporates position feedback to allow
the user great control and smooth operation.
- AirTouch features low-effort and low-travel
- AirTouch uses an onboard compressor specifically
designed for use with remote control of
gas and brake in automotive applications.
With normal use, the compressor will last
three times as long as a typical vehicle.
- AirTouch has an initial response time
of one-tenth of a second. The response time
to a change in control input from full gas
to full brake is less than four-tenths of
a second. SAE recommendations
were an important factor in its design to
ensure the highest level of quality and
- AirTouch can be installed in almost any
vehicle because space requirements are minimal.
- Right or Left-Hand use.
- Compact size allows for unique applications
- By simply toggling a switch, the the user
can initiate a Valet Mode to allow for standard
- 2 switches can be added to the Tri-Pin
Tilts to access secondary control options.
- Reserve Air Supply
- Valet Shut-Off
- BACK-UP BRAKE INCLUDED -
THREE DIFFERENT HANDLE TYPES TO CHOOSE FROM